MonkSweet+ Has Arrived
Liquid Stevia announcement:
• chron.com, see link: Steviva
MonkSweet+ Has Arrived
Liquid Stevia announcement:
• chron.com, see link: Steviva
SteviaSweet 96-60 Liquid Stevia Press Coverage
In the ongoing drive to reduce the use of sugars and artificial sweeteners in food and beverage products, natural sweeteners continue to gain in popularity and consumer acceptance Steviva Ingredients announces SteviaSweet 95-60 Liquid Stevia Sweetener.
Liquid Stevia announcement:
• chron.com, see link: http://www.chron.com/business/press-releases/article/Steviva-Ingredients-Launches-All-natural-Liquid-5695053.php
• digitalmedianet.com, see link: http://cad.digitalmedianet.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=3445007
• foxnebraska.com, see link: http://www.foxnebraska.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• keyc.com, see link: http://www.keyc.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• mysanantonio.com, see link: http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/press-releases/article/Steviva-Ingredients-Launches-All-natural-Liquid-5695053.php
• sfgate.com, see link: http://www.sfgate.com/business/press-releases/article/Steviva-Ingredients-Launches-All-natural-Liquid-5695053.php
• stamfordadvocate.com, see link: http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/business/press-releases/article/Steviva-Ingredients-Launches-All-natural-Liquid-5695053.php
• tutorialfinder.com, see link: http://www.tutorialfinder.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=3445007
• wflx.com, see link: http://www.wflx.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• wkrn.com, see link: http://www.wkrn.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• wowktv.com, see link: http://www.wowktv.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• wrbl.com, see link: http://www.wrbl.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• einpresswire.com, see link: http://www.einpresswire.com/article/219016960/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• newhope360.com, see link: http://newhope360.com/sweeteners/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• benzinga.com, see link: http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/14/08/p4785584/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia#ixzz3AlFlNJqe
• digitaljournal.com, see link: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2126854
• fox14tv.com, see link: http://www.fox14tv.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• kcentv.com, see link: http://www.kcentv.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• ktre.com, see link: http://www.ktre.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• newschannel6now.com, see link: http://www.newschannel6now.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
• prweb.com, see link: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12098925.htm
• streetinsider.com, see link: http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/Steviva+Ingredients+Launches+All-natural+Liquid+Stevia/9761199.html
• wset.com, see link: http://www.wset.com/story/26302930/steviva-ingredients-launches-all-natural-liquid-stevia
Another option, Fructevia™, provides twice the sweetness of sugar with a much lower glycemic index rating thanks to its crystalline fructose component—and the fact that formulators only need to use half as much Fructevia as they would sugar. The blend also includes fructooligosaccharides, stevia extract, and magnesium carbonate, which combine to create a great-tasting sweetener that caramelizes and browns just like sugar. The clean-label-friendly crystalline sweetener is also chemical-, allergen-, and gluten-free. Steviva also introduced its new SteviaSweet 95-60 Liquid, a proprietary blend of steviol glycosides that provides 25 times the sweetness of sugar. This ingredient is easily incorporated into baked goods, confections, and packaged meals, and it shows particular potential in reducing sugar levels in typically high-calorie beverages without affecting their taste.
Lighter Back to School Beverages
When it comes to the increasingly popular, all-natural, high intensity sweeteners based on extracts from the stevia plant (Stevia rebaudiana), suppliers are differentiating by sourcing, processing methods and composition. All of this affects the stevia ingredient’s taste of sweet and flavor of sweet.
“Stevia products are not alike,” said Thom King, president of Steviva Ingredients, Portland, Oregon “Their only commonality is that they are all derived from the stevia plant. Multiple compounds within the stevia leaves — steviol glycosides — have characteristics ranging from sweet to bitter. Isolating the purest, best-tasting components from leaves grown in a controlled environment is half the challenge. The method used to extract these compounds significantly impacts flavor and quality.”
The company recently introduced a concentrated stevia extract that contains 98% minimum rebaudioside A (reb A), which has intense sweetness, Mr. King said. “The flavor is a sharper, sweet profile in comparison to the softer, smoother profile of our original extract,” he said. “We also have an erythritol and stevia
blend that is a 1:2 plugin replacement for sucrose and high-fructose corn syrup. It is used in several carbonated soft drinks and even more energy drinks. By using this sweetener combination,
manufacturers have enjoyed up to a 98% sugar reduction.”
Erythritol is a bulk sweetener that has zero sugar, zero calories and zero aftertaste.
Food Business News:http://www.nxtbook.com/sosland/fbn/2014_05_06/#/46
Sweeten Up with Natural Alternatives:
New FDA regulations will highlight added sugar content on the labels of food and beverages where it can’t be ignored or buried in ingredients lists.Suppliers are responding with sugar substitutes that sweeten the pot in both taste and nutrition. Steviva Ingredients leads the industry in sweetener innovation that reduces sugars.
Nutrition Industry Executive Magazine:http://digitaledition.qwinc.com/publication/?i=207667&p=28
Building a better yogurt
When a natural positioning is desired, many formulators are looking to stevia-based sweeteners for assistance. But Thom King, president of Steviva Ingredients, Portland, Ore., said there are many stevia products in the marketplace and they are quite different.
“Their only commonality is that they are all derived from the stevia plant,” he said. “Multiple compounds within the stevia leaves — steviol glycosides — have characteristics ranging from sweet to bitter. Isolating the purest, best-tasting components from leaves grown in a controlled environment requires technological expertise, as the method used to extract these compounds significantly impacts flavor and quality.”
The company markets a patented blend of non-bioengineered crystalline fructose, steviol glycosides and inulin that has application in yogurt fruit preps.
“It can give up to a 75% added sugar reduction and yet retains an excellent mouthfeel and flavor profile,” Mr. King said.
Sweet Success in Blood Sugar Management
“The hot button seem to be consistently driven toward sugar reduction and diabetic-safe sweeteners,” explained Thom King, president of Steviva Ingredients. “However, a fast-growing segment is demanding clean labels, so all natural is growing leaps and bounds.”
Natural Product Insider On-Line http://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/articles/2014/05/sweet-success-in-blood-sugar-management.aspx
Sweetener usage changes with consumer preferences.
Consumers look for natural sweeteners that don’t compromise on taste. Steviva Ingredients is positioned to capture this emerging market.
Beverage Industry On-Line http://www.bevindustry.com/articles/87544-sweetener-usage-changes-with-consumer-preferences
Steviva Ingredients has launched Erysweet, a non-GMO erythritol.
Erysweet non-GMO erythritol is tooth friendly, zero calorie (0.2cals/g), good for diabetics (it doesn’t raise blood sugar), and well-tolerated in the gut, erythritol is about 60-70% as sweet as sugar. It also blends well with high intensity sweeteners such as stevia and monk fruit and is used in everything from ice cream and confectionery, to baked goods, beverages, and table-top sweeteners.
Steviva Ingredients: Manufacturers Want Plug & Play Stevia Solutions – announcement:
Steviva Ingredients has developed a custom sweetening solution system for food & beverage professionals to essentially take the mystery out of working with high-intensity sweeteners (stevia solutions) to deliver innovative, naturally sweetened products in an expedient, cost-effective manner.
Customizing All-Natural Sweeteners Now Possible With Specially Fabricated Machinery – announcement:
Like spices or flavors, each sweetener imparts its own taste and functional properties, and incorporating them into product applications can be tricky, said Thom King, president of Steviva Ingredients.
Additional Site Covering This Story On The Web:
• keyc.com, see link: http://www.keyc.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
• ksfy.com, see link: http://www.ksfy.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
digitaljournal.com, see link: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2091541
foodbev.com, see link: http://www.foodbev.com/news/steviva-ingredients-launches-gmo-free-er#.U-FBl-NdV8F
fox8live.com, see link: http://www.fox8live.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
fox14tv.com, see link: http://www.fox14tv.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
fox42kptm.com, see link: http://www.fox42kptm.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
foxnebraska.com, see link: http://www.foxnebraska.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
k5thehometeam.com, see link: http://www.k5thehometeam.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
koamtv.com, see link: http://www.koamtv.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
kplctv.com, see link: http://www.kplctv.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
newschannel6now.com, see link: http://www.newschannel6now.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
streetinsider.com, see link: http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/Steviva+Ingredients+Launches+Erysweet+Erythritol/9705753.html
tutorialfinder.com, see link: http://www.tutorialfinder.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=3417434
wowktv.com, see link: http://www.wowktv.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol
wtnzfox43.com, see link: http://www.wtnzfox43.com/story/26158211/steviva-ingredients-launches-erysweet-erythritol